Photo: Download here.
Select Media Appearances:
- Podcast Guest on ADHD reWired - Episode 390
- Podcast Guest on Faster Than Normal - Episode 240
- Podcast Guest on ADHD Support Talk Radio - Episode 371
- Podcast Guest on ExcuseMyADHD - Episode 38
- Podcast Guest on Jay Anxious Podcast - Episode 52
- Podcast Guest on ADHD Men’s Support
- Guest on ADDitude Magazine
- Profiled by the Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- ADDA TADD Talk
- Rated a “Top ADHD YouTube channel” by ChoosingTherapy.com
- Guest on ADDcrusher.com for Alan Brown
Aron Croft appeared to have it all when he got into Harvard. But that was the beginning of his demise. He struggled nonstop for 15 years until he was broke, divorced, and earning minimum wage, failing out of his first 7 jobs and businesses. But after getting a Master's degree in Coaching Psychology and a diagnosis of Inattentive ADHD, his life changed. He built a successful Fortune 500 career consulting to companies such as Marriott, Deloitte, Johnson & Johnson, McDonald's, KPMG, and United Healthcare. He also got remarried, and most importantly, discovered how to get sh*t done with a neurodivergent brain. Now he’s on a mission to raise awareness about Inattentive ADHD, how it goes under the radar, and how to rebuild your life post-diagnosis. His work has been featured by ADDitude Magazine, ADDA, and more.
If you would like to invite Aron to appear or guest in your show/video/podcast, kindly send an email via our contact page.
Get the Free Guide!
Sign up to the email course!